Inpatient pharmacy product with declining sales
- No promotion behind product prior to PharmaKinnex efforts for over 24 months
- Product not available on all GPO contracts
- Niche product with specific indication and limited utilization period
- High potential targets were selected based upon their historical purchasing pattern. The audience consisted of 1,500 previous accounts that has purchased the product in the past
- PharmaKinnex goal was to reach the forecasted sales set by client over an 8-month timeframe
- The program elements included tele-detailing, direct mail, and email
The positive results from the initial phase of the program encouraged the client to extend the program through the end of the year. The consistent growth through the end of the year earned an additional 1-year extension for the program, which has shown a dramatic increase in sales through the first 9 months. Additionally, the client has seen the impact of the program beyond the orders taken, as territories receiving tele-sales coverage from PharmaKinnex outperformed those that did not. This then resulted in another 1-year extension for the program.